Hello and welcome back to THH podcast! In today’s episode, we are discussing affirmations to balance your chakras.
If you’ve been around the “woo-woo” crowd for a while, chances are you’ve heard the term affirmation on more than one occasion. If not, don’t be discouraged. This post will give you all the information you need to know about what they are and how to use them.
So without further adieu, let’s dive right into these 111 affirmations to balance your chakras!
WTF Is An Affirmation?
An affirmation is a short sentence that helps to align your conscious and subconscious with a certain idea, belief, action, or behavior.
These sentences are always spoken in the “I am…” tense because similar to our children, the subconscious doesn’t understand the word no.
Who Can Benefit From Affirmations?
The beauty of affirmations is literally EVERYONE can benefit from using them. I’m talking your toddler who just learned how to speak to your 90 year old grandma.
As I said in the comparison trap podcast, our culture suffers from putting too much pressure and shame on everyone. Affirmations are a great way to remind ourselves that we are worthy, we have a purpose, and that we, too, can do great things.
Using Affirmations To Balance Your Chakras
Time for my full hippie shine, y’all. If you’re reading this section and going cha-what the fuck!? Don’t worry, I’ll explain.
Chakras are a series of highly energetic points in our auric field. Traditionally when we talk about chakras, we are referring to seven primary energy centers that start at the base of your spine and end at the crown of your head.
Each of these energy centers have unique color, elemental, emotional, and even endocrine system correspondence. For the purposes of today’s topic, we will only be focusing on the emotional correspondences.
(If you would like me to dive deeper into the world of chakras, please let me know in the comments below. I have SOOO much information to share about this topic that I will gladly nerd out about.)
In order from bottom to top, our seven primary chakras are the root, sacral, solar plexus, heart, throat, third eye, and crown. Each of the sections listed below correspond to each of our seven primary chakras.
How To Use These Affirmations To Balance Your Chakras
Find whatever emotion or chakra you resonate with the most at this moment then scroll through the list of affirmations. Pick 3 to 5 affirmations that really resonate with you and say them to yourself twice a day (when you first wake up and right before bed).
If you notice your child struggling with these emotions as well, feel free to let them have a look at this list of affirmations. Have them repeat the same process of choosing affirmations then repeating them twice a day.
Affirmations When You Feel Anxious Or Angry
Does every small thing send you flying off the handle lately? Are you finding yourself contemplating every single worse case scenario? Do you feel like life is very uncertain and unstable?
This probably means your root chakra is out of whack. When these emotions arise, affirm to yourself:
- I am safe
- I am grounded and centered
- I am supported
- I have the power to change my life
- I release doubts and fears
- I am free from limiting thoughts
- I am whole
- I trust the process of life
- I am calm and at peace
- I trust more and fear less
- I feel secure
- I am full of energy and strength
- I am filled with abundance
- I am connected to the Earth
- The universe will provide me with everything I need
- I have everything I need
Affirmations When You Need Emotional And Creative Support
Have you been feeling overly emotional lately? Do you maybe struggle with letting your creative juices flow? Do you feel very stagnant and stuck?
These are textbook indicators that your sacral chakra is out of balance. To help balance out this energy and reclaim our emotional/creative stability, affirm to yourself:
- I love my body
- I honor myself and my feelings
- I create the life I want
- I freely express myself and my creativity
- I attract people who love me and treat me with respect
- I go with the flow of life
- I know how to take care of my needs
- I feel abundance with every breath
- It is safe to express my emotions and creativity
- I give myself permission to enjoy life
- I deserve to be loved
- I have a purpose
- I set clear and appropriate boundaries
- I am full of creative energy
- I release the desire to control people and situations
- I easily find inspiration
Affirmations When You Feel Unmotivated And Insecure
Do you feel absolutely no motivation to get work done? Is it really difficult for you to get out of bed in the morning? Are you feeling really off about your body and physical appearance?
These are all common signs your solar plexus chakra needs some attention. To establish a sense of balance in this area, affirm to yourself:
- I love my body
- I am strong and powerful
- I respect myself
- I am confident in all that I do
- I am full of energy and strength
- I love and accept myself the way I am
- I honor the power and strength within me
- I am worthy of love, kindness, and respect
- I stand confidently in my power
- I feel a great passion for life
- I attract opportunities for personal and spiritual growth
- I am the director of my life
- I have an unlimited supply of personal power
- I clearly feel my own power
- I am relaxed and focused on positive outcomes
- I release all critical judgments placed on me
Affirmations When You Need Love And Connection
Do you have a hard time giving and receiving love? Do you feel very distant from other people lately? Are you being overly critical of yourself/have little to no self love?
This is your heart chakra trying to tell you it needs some attention. To help balance the emotional energy of this chakra, affirm to yourself:
- I am unapologetically me
- I am open to give and receive love
- I am enough
- I forgive myself and others easily
- All love resides within me
- I give and receive love effortlessly
- My heart is free from past pain
- I allow myself to fully love me
- I have unconditional compassion
- I appreciate the beauty of life and nature
- I nourish my mind, body, and spirit
- I lovingly care for myself
- I attract happiness, love, and peace
- I am kind to myself
- Loving energy freely flows within me
- I love and accept myself so I can love others
Affirmations When You’re Struggling With Communication And Judgement
Have you been having some really ugly internal dialogue? Do you find yourself gossiping more than normal? Do you have difficulty saying the things you mean and meaning the things you say?
When our communication is off, this is a sign that our throat chakra is off. In order to balance this chakra, affirm to yourself:
- I communicate with ease
- I clearly and easily speak my truth
- I am a compassionate listener
- I can clearly say what I need/want
- My voice is heard
- My voice is important
- I express my thoughts clearly and truthfully
- I claim and honor my true voice
- I am free from judgement
- I am compassionate and empathetic to all living beings
- My honesty attracts what I deserve
- My thoughts about myself and others are peaceful
- I vocalize my feelings
- I am open and honest in communication
- It is safe to express my needs
- I think clearly before I act
Affirmations When You Need Inner Guidance/Intuition
Have you stopped trusting your gut feelings? Have you suppressed your intuition for so long, you can no longer hear it? Do you have trouble seeing situations clearly?
This is your third eye telling you it’s time to realign. In order to balance this chakra, affirm to yourself:
- I trust
- I am connected with myself
- I listen to my inner wisdom
- I nurture my spirit
- I am understanding
- I am the source of truth
- I am open to bliss
- I trust my intuition
- My wisdom comes from within
- I see situations with clarity
- I have a healthy mind
- I am open to inner guidance
- I am in touch with my intuition
- My thoughts are clear
- All I need is already within me
- I honor and follow my intuition
Affirmations When You Feel Out Of Sync With The Universal Whole
Have you been feeling extremely out of sync with the universe? Do you constantly feel like you are struggling to manifest? Do you feel like there is no higher power than yourself?
When we feel out of touch with source/the universe/God (whatever label you put on it), that is your crown chakra screaming for love. To balance this chakra, affirm to yourself:
- I am divine
- I am connected
- I am balanced
- I am infinite
- I honor the divine in me
- I cherish my spirit
- I live in the present moment
- I am connected to the universal wisdom
- I am open to divine wisdom
- I trust everything happens for a reason
- I clearly receive guidance from my higher self
- I am deeply connected
- I see the Divine in everyone
- I am whole and complete
- I am spiritually awake
Enjoy Using These Affirmations To Balance Your Chakras
I truly hope you found some benefit in today’s episode. If you find you don’t always have time for a full meditation, affirmations are a great way to keep a positive mindset.
If you found this post helpful, please share this post with your friends. Be sure to follow me on IG @the.hippie.homeschooler to get behind the scenes photos and to communicate with me privately.
Thank you so much for taking the time to hang with me today. I look forward to bringing you more great content soon. Until next time. Peace out, homies!